The Exhibition was a four day showcase of Tanzanian industrial products as well as selected services. It took place from 25th to 28th April, at Kenya International Conference Centre in Nairobi Kenya. The Exhibition took place concurrently with celebrations of the Tanzania National Day which was on 26th April, 2018.
- Creating more awareness of Tanzanian products and services to the Kenyan public.
- Showcase Tanzania industrial products and services to the Kenyan community.
- Create market linkages for Tanzania products with major supermarkets and other consumer supply chains in Kenya;
- To connect Tanzanian producers and private sector with their counterparts in Kenya for business to business meeting.
- Explore room for partnerships between the investors from Tanzania and Kenya.
- To promote Tanzania tourist destinations to the Kenyan community.
This included companies in the areas of
- Agro-processing Industries
- Construction Industries
- Food processing Industries
- Tourism Industries
The exhibition also included specified Government Entities and Agencies in the areas of Trade and Business Promotion.
Criteria for Exhibitors
- Participating companies must be Tanzanian registered companies
- Participating companies must have products that are produced in Tanzania
- Participating companies should be able to export their products to Kenya
CALL: +255 767 123 055